- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1999 J.D.
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1988 B.A.
Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2000
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2007
Prior to forming Calogero Law Firm in 2003, Mr. Calogero worked for two private law firms for several years where he was exposed to diverse practice areas. Mr. Calogero has represented thousands of clients in cases involving Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Defective Products, Equine Law, Insurance Claims and Business Litigation.
Mr. Calogero currently serves as an Assistant Examiner for the Louisiana Supreme Court Committee on Bar Admissions. He was previously appointed by the Louisiana Supreme Court to serve as a Hearing Committee Member for the Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board. He has also served as a court-appointed Special Master in several cases.
Mr. Calogero has been successful in the practice of law because of his strong work ethic, his personal approach when representing his clients, his responsiveness to his clients, his knowledge of the law in multiple practice areas, and his dedication to professionalism and ethics in the legal profession. Mr. Calogero is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association For Justice, and the Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers.
- Louisiana State Bar Association, 1999 – Present (Member)
- Louisiana Association for Justice (Member)
- Academy of New Orleans Trial Lawyers (Member)
- Civil District Court for the Parish of Orleans, State of Louisiana, Judicial Law Clerk
- Louisiana Supreme Court Committee on Bar Admissions, Assistant Examiner
- Louisiana Attorney Disciplinary Board, Hearing Committee Member